Digital HealthCare Advisory Services
For pharma and biotech companies, tech solution providers, startups, and early-stage companies.
COVID-19 has accelerated the need for digital health technology across the healthcare ecosystem, with important implications for pharma and biotech, medical device and tech solution providers, and startups. From telehealth services to decentralized virtual clinical trials, and emerging technologies such as artificial intelligence and machine learning, companies must have an informed strategy and an innovation lifecycle that can keep pace with a shifting environment and scale.
Real-world validation, data-driven insights
Gain unique access to front-line clinicians, researchers and technologists from Mass General Hospital and Harvard Medical School with deep subject matter expertise relevant to your digital health strategy and the development of innovative solutions. Real-world validation, data-driven insights and trusted guidance will help inform and advance your digital health development lifecycle – from ideation and pre-incubation through commercialization and scale.
Domain Expertise from a world-class Academic Medical Center
Leverage the institutional knowledge of a fully integrated healthcare system that values an open innovation approach. Mass General Hospital boasts the largest hospital-based research enterprise in the world. Learn from sought-after subject matter experts and thought leaders in clinical, research and technical domains. Gain insights on working with academic medical centers, clinical specialists and hospital administrators, and network with innovators throughout the Mass General Brigham system.
Domain expertise in areas including:
- Access to Care
- Data and Analytics
- Predictive Analytics
- Intelligent Cohort Design
- System / Solutions Architecture
- Digital Biomarkers
- Information Security and Privacy
- Healthcare Operations
- Remote Patient Monitoring
- Value Based Care
Actionable insights at every point along the Innovation Lifecycle
The CIDH Digital HealthCare Advisory Services combines clinical excellence, a tradition of innovation, and the collective wisdom of leading clinicians, academicians, and researchers to help create standard-setting digital health strategies and improve patient care.
Providing guidance and support throughout the innovation lifecycle with respect to:
- Market analysis and validation
- Journey mapping to identify gaps in care
- Expert evaluation of digital innovation/product/technology
- Iterative feedback and guidance on the provider/patient/user experience
- Insights on clinical workflow and implementation
- Observational and longitudinal research, and surveys to inform business models and strategy
- Recommendations on digital clinical pilot and study design, quality improvement (QI)
- Clinical implementation strategy, including use cases, real-world insights
- EHR integration planning
- Patient and provider engagement strategies
- Payment and reimbursement models
- Commercialization and go-to-market strategy, and scaling